I welcome any and all self-published or traditionally published authors to submit book(s) for review. Please note that I never guarantee that your book will be accepted. If I accept your book, I will contact you directly.
Please allow 2 weeks at the least from the time I accept the request to read and review. I reserve the right to choose which books are reviewed based on interest and on my availability. If you send your book MOBI file that doesn’t guarantee I will read and review the book. Unless I explicitly say yes I do not guarantee I will read and review.
I always give our full and honest opinion. My reviews are generally not long and I do not give a detailed description of what happened in the book, my reviews are more the feelings that I had while reading Please be advised that I review honestly. I will not be disrespectful to any authors trying or their writing if I do not like the book. I understand that the process for an author is not easy. If I cannot finish the book, we will contact the author directly and advise them of that.
I generally do reviews for the following genres:
- Adult Contemporary Romance
- Adult Romance
- Romantic Suspense
- YA Contemporary Romance
- New Adult Romance
For all submissions, please follow these steps:
1. Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. Please write “BOOK REVIEW” in the subject line of the email.
3. Please provide us with the following information in the body of the email or as much as you can
- Author’s Name
- Book Title
- Book Cover
- Approx. Length of Book
- Deadline for Review
- Email to contact you
- Is this a series or a stand alone?
- Any triggers? For example: rape, child abuse, sexual abuse, etc.
Links to the following:
- Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBook’s and Goodreads
If I approve your request, I will submit an HONEST review on this blog, Goodreads, Amazon, BookBub and my Facebook page.
3. An Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) is required for a review prior to publication date. You may submit a hard copy or Mobi file AND PDF. If a review is made from an ARC, it will be noted in the review. All other books that are reviewed on the blog, were purchased personally.
4. Piracy – We have a ZERO tolerance policy when it comes to piracy. Your book will never leave the confines of Book Boyfriend And Husband Make Three once it has been submitted. Whether electronic or hard copy, the book after submission becomes the property of Book Boyfriend And Husband Make Three, unless expressly written that you would like the hard copy returned. We NEVER share it with anyone outside of the review group. It may be passed on from one reviewer to another.
5. No payment or compensation is received in exchange for an honest review
**If you would like Book Boyfriend And Husband Make Three to participate in your blog tour, please provide a link to the sign-up or provide the following information**
- Book Cover
- Promo Posts
- Author Bio
- Web or blog info
- Links to Amazon, Barnes & Noble and iBooks